More agtech startup news from Salinas agtech accelerator WGCIT
March 21, 2018 — Salinas, CA
In addition to recent news that WGCIT resident startup BioLumic raises $5M Series A (3/20/18), here is additional news from Western Growers Center for Innovation & Technology (WGCIT), an agtech incubator in Salinas, from graduates and current residents.
- AgFunder announced their 2018 Innovation Awards at the AgriTech Summit in San Francisco yesterday.
- iTradeNetwork, WGCIT resident, has launched iTracefresh Transit.
- Hazel Technology, WGCIT resident, raised $3.26 Series A.
- Ripe.io, WGCIT resident, was accepted in to SparkLabs Cultiv8’s First International Cohort and, as mentioned above, just won AgFunder Innovation Award.
- FarmWise, WGCIT resident, won a $5.7M Seed Round in December 2017.
- Concentric Power, WGCIT resident, will offer $100M in Cogeneration and Microgrid Project Finance.
For more information, go to http://www.wginnovation.com/