Santa Cruz Tech Beat is the GO-TO SOURCE FOR ALL THINGS TECH!
Support media that matters to the economic future of Santa Cruz, Monterey, Salinas, and the extended Monterey Bay region! Reach a diverse readership of business and city leaders, educators, service providers, VCs, and members of the extended business and tech community. Santa Cruz Tech Beat is not just for geeks!
We appreciate the support of our partners! Learn about the benefits of partnership now.
- Current Partners
- Learn More
OUR LOCAL TECH ECOSYSTEM: Santa Cruz, and the entire Monterey Bay region, has a vibrant technology ecosystem that includes startups, established businesses, consultants, venture capitalists, co-working spaces, and support services such as design, legal, marketing, and more. The community includes the New Tech Meetup (one of the largest in the country), TechRaising, hackathons, and a variety of other technical and professional groups.
THE HEARTBEAT OF THE CENTRAL COAST TECH ECOSYSTEM: Santa Cruz Tech Beat provides a comprehensive and convenient way for business and community leaders, technologists, educators, students, service providers, and the general public to stay informed about news, events, business developments, jobs, thought leadership, and resources in Santa Cruz, Monterey, and San Benito Counties.
WAYS TO ENGAGE: Santa Cruz Tech Beat reaches a locally-focused ecosystem via:
- Weekly email news digest: Subscribe (free) to stay regularly informed about must-know news, developments, events, and more.
- Website: Catch up on current news, events, job openings, and resources. Join the Business Catalog.
- Social media: Follow on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ to stay informed on the fly.
- Share: Write a guest feature article for publication in SCTB.
- Submit: news tips, events, and job openings.
- Partnership: Gain visibility as a supporter of economic development and vitality in Santa Cruz.
WHO BENEFITS FROM BEING A PARTNER?:
- Companies that need to have their finger on the pulse of local and regional tech news and developments, that are interested in hiring the best and the brightest engineering, marketing, and sales professionals.
- Business stakeholders whose economic livelihood depends on the success of local tech businesses. This includes attorneys, commercial realtors, bankers and financial/investment planners, venture capitalists, and others.
- Public organizations that have a vested interest in the economic vitality of Santa Cruz County, that want to promote job creation and attract the best possible talent to the area. This includes City and County Economic Development, UC Santa Cruz, Cabrillo, CSUMB, and elected officials.
WHAT PARTNERS ARE SAYING:
- “Santa Cruz Tech Beat is the go-to source for news, features, and the latest developments in the Santa Cruz County tech scene.” Bud Colligan, CEO of South Swell Ventures, Ring Leader of Central Coast Angels
- ”I truly believe Santa Cruz Tech Beat is having a large role on the brand association with Santa Cruz as a tech/entrepreneurial community.” Zach Friend, 2nd District Supervisor, County of Santa Cruz
- “Santa Cruz Tech Beat is our single source for news about the innovators who are building the next generation of our local economy.” Jeremy Neuner, Co-Founder, NextSpace
- “Santa Cruz Tech Beat is an authentic community voice that benefits the entire economic development of the city of Santa Cruz.” J. Guevara, Economic Development Mgr, City of Santa Cruz
- “Santa Cruz Tech Beat is a great resource for keeping up with the latest news and events related to the burgeoning tech sector in Santa Cruz County.” Donna Blitzer, Director Government and Community Relations, UC Santa Cruz
Download Santa Cruz Tech Beat Partnership information & tiers [PDF]. If you have questions, please contact Sara Isenberg by sending email to email@example.com.
- Become a Partner
Become a partner now:
Click on the Platinum, Gold, Silver, Bronze boxes below to learn more, or download Santa Cruz Tech Beat Partnership information & tiers [PDF]. Submit payment by PayPal or debit/credit card.
If you have questions, please contact Sara Isenberg by sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org.