SCNTMeetup: Food Compass, Blix Bicycles, OneWheel, Vioozer, Undo Sushi, PayStand
The Santa Cruz New Tech Meetup celebrates 8 years, and more with another stellar lineup
All the usual: Doors open at 6pm. Admission is $10, and includes food, beverage, and live music. Attendance limited so RSVP asap.
Learn about hot new technologies and mingle with fellow entrepreneurs, investors, bloggers, and tech enthusiasts.
- Santa Cruz New Tech Meetup
- Wednesday, February 4, 2015
- Doors open at 6pm
- Cruzio building, 877 Cedar St., Santa Cruz, CA
- Price: $10. Food & Beverage included
- RSVP here
Presenting companies this month include:
- CEO Showcase: Jeremy Almond / PayStand.
- Food Compass – recent MHacks winner and Hack UCSC co-organizer will dazzle you with this “app-etizing” app.
- OneWheel – find out why a $630k Kickstarter SF company relocated to Santa Cruz for the perfect work & life balance.
- Undo Sushi – winner of StartUp Weekend CSUMB will have you salivating over her concept business of “sushi on a roll.”
- Blix Bikes – local Santa Cruz startup is building clean, simple, powerful electric bikes. Learn more in this Santa Cruz Tech Beat Q&A with CEO Pontus Malmberg: Let’s talk about Blix Bikes.
- Vioozer – a revolutionary crowd-sourcing service that enables any person to seek up-to-date info from any location.
To RSVP, go to:
Tagged Santa Cruz New Tech Meetup