Upcoming Panel: Women Revolutionizing Ag through Tech
April 27, 2021 — Salinas, CA
Join us as we speak to leading women who are revolutionizing agriculture through technology during our “WGCIT Farms to Incubators Virtual Panel” on Friday, April 30, 2021.
Hosted by the Western Growers Center for Innovation & Technology, the event will delve into:
- burgeoning technologies being implemented on the farm;
- an insider look at technological development; and inspiring stories; and
- practical case studies of how women entrepreneurs from diverse cultural and ethnic backgrounds are leading the agtech revolution.
The virtual panel will be presented at no cost, via Zoom. Register today!
WGCIT Farms to Incubators Virtual Panel
Date: Friday, April 30, 2021
Time: 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. PT
- Jackie Vazquez, director of operations at Andrew & Williamson’s Sundance Berry Farm
- Martha Montoya, founder & CEO at AgTools
- Amy Wu, founder and director at From Farms to Incubators and former reporter at Gannett | USA TODAY NETWORK
- Dennis Donohue, director at Western Growers Center for Innovation & Technology (moderator)
Register: To register, contact Emily Lyons at firstname.lastname@example.org or (831) 272-0661.
For additional information or questions, contact Dennis Donohue at email@example.com or (831) 594-4883.
For more info, go to: https://www.wga.com/blog/upcoming-panel-women-revolutionizing-ag-through-tech