2nd Annual Get Hired in Santa Cruz ($5 off for SCTB readers if you act fast)
May 16, 2018 — Santa Cruz, CA
[Editor’s note: Get $5 discount for first 25 Santa Cruz Tech Beat readers to sign up. Use discount code: VIPtechbeat.]
This is the best tech job hunting event in Santa Cruz each year. Get your tickets now.
2nd Annual GET HIRED! Over 300 jobs will be hot and ready to be filled: engineering, product / project management, marketing, finance. TEN+ local companies are hiring: Amazon, Looker, Joby Aviation, Inboard, ProductOps, LifeAid, Santa Cruz Bicycles, Fullpower, Paystand, and more.
- 2nd Annual Get Hired in Santa Cruz
- Wed, June 6, 2018, 6-9pm
- 6-7pm: Networking Hour
- 7-7:15: Intro, announcements, and other fun stuff
- 7:15-8:15pm: Flash presentations by hiring companies
- 8:15-8:30pm: Top three teams from UCSC Annual Pitch for Social and Creative Enterprise
- 8:30-9pm: Continue networking
- Cocoanut Grove, 400 Beach St, Santa Cruz, CA
- Tickets are $15 in advance, $20 at the door.
- Get tickets HERE at EVENTBRITE ($5 discount for first 25 Santa Cruz Tech Beat readers to sign up. Use discount Code: “VIPtechbeat”)
- Meetup info HERE.
Bring your resume. Be ready to meet in person with these companies during the Networking Hour. Then watch “flash presentations” by each company. After that, the top 3 winning teams of the UCSC Annual Pitch for Social and Creative Entrepreneurship will present. Then, head back to the Network Tables to land your dream job.
This event is always packed, so be sure to RSVP early. Doors open at 6:00pm, presentations start at 7:00pm. General Admission online is $15.00; pay at the Door is $20.00. Students must show ID. We recommend Eventbrite for quick entry to the event using our new QR code scanners. This event includes food, LIVE MUSIC by Cruz Control, and free parking at the Cocoanut Grove. What are you waiting for? Get your tickets now!