Santa Cruz Works: The Future of Education
June 11, 2020 — Santa Cruz, CA
Microsoft, Google, UCSC, Rutgers University, EdSurge, Spacial.io, Santa Cruz County Schools, and more.
- The Future of Education
- Wed, June 17, 2020, 7- PM PDT
- Register NOW
As we crawl out of Shelter-in-Place, many wonder what the new norm will be for education. Join us for a 1 hour webinar from academic and tech thought leaders including:
- Anthony Salcito / Microsoft – VP of Worldwide Education will kick off our event with global trends in education, the pros and cons of remote learning, blending learning, and more.
- Cynthia Larive / UCSC – Chancellor of UCSC gives us a preview of Fall 2020 for the UC system.
- Faris Sabbah / SCC Schools – Superintendent of Santa Cruz County Schools will tell us about the work that has been done during the past 2 C19 months, and the roadmap ahead for students and parents.
- Thomas “T.D.” Dickson / Google – Google for Education regional leader will talk to us about the many programs being introduced throughout California.
- Aaron Dence / Spatial.io – learn about astounding new tech for remote learning.
And, a fireside chat moderated by the podcast phenom Michael Sikand / Our Future Podcast:
- Michael Sikand / The Our Future Podcast – podcast host, business school student, and the voice for young who want to build the next generation of businesses.
- Betsy Corcoran / EdSurge – CEO & CoFounder is the leading news and resource site on ed-tech and entrepreneurship. Named “Rock Star of Education” , and winner of Return on Education ASU-GSV.
- Jonathan Holloway/ Northwestern – Provost & Professor of History and African American Studies, Chief Academic Officer.
Tagged Santa Cruz Works