Six Companies Demystify Tech
October 22, 2019 — Santa Cruz, CA
On November 6, Santa Cruz Works New Tech Meetup presents:
- Six Companies Demystify Tech
- Wed, Nov 6, 2019, 6-8pm
- Dream Inn Santa Cruz, 175 West Cliff Drive, Santa Cruz, CA 95060
- Get tickets here.
- InsightSPI / Doug Harr – will demystify the Cloud and Big Data.
- Slack / Michael Lopp – will tell us why email is soooo yesterday.
- #NotMe / LeBaron Meyer – will demystify how employees can safely report workplace misconduct they’ve witnessed or experienced, while giving employers the solution they need to create an accountable, safe, and thriving culture—for everyone.
- Audible Magic / Jim McNeill: Automated Content Recognition (ACR) and how we play into the content protection space in working with major music and tv/film studio content owners and large social media platforms.
- Five Microns / Leo Nguyen – Leo has a groundbreaking device for people who suffer from forms of tremors.
- Blume Distillation / Tom Harvey – concerned about global warming? Blume has an immediate solution that has been adopted by Watsonville Public Transportation. Let’s get onboard!
- Carnot Compression / Todd Thompson – Carnot Compression puts water to work to compress air. Carnot provides customers with a sustainable, oil-free solution to lower the cost and carbon footprint of air compression.
Food, live music, and great vibes included! Get tickets here.
Tagged Santa Cruz New Tech Meetup