Code Naturally to hold last Spring Break Code Camp and then transition future focus
February 26, 2019 — Santa Cruz, CA
[4/16/19 update: for the most current information about Code Naturally, go to http://codenaturally.com.]
After this last camp, Code Naturally will transition to licensing software and providing professional development for teachers
Over the last three years, Code Naturally has had the pleasure of bringing coding instruction to Santa Cruz students in after-school programs, in-school programs and code camps. However, in order to promote computer science education more broadly, we are transitioning to licensing software and providing professional development for teachers. This makes Spring Break Code Camp 2019 our last camp directly organized and staffed by our team.
Because of this, the Code Naturally team has worked extra hard to make this Spring Break Camp the best yet. Our educators see students go home everyday excited to show their friends and family their work so we created more! Our expanded curriculum allows students to choose from new, exciting projects that they can modify to make all their own.
Our team believes in allowing students to create projects of their own while fostering creativity and ingenuity. This approach to the projects led Code Naturally to chose “Code & Create” as their theme this year.
Spaces are filling up quickly.
- Spring Break Code Camp 2019 — 3 different camp options: Morning, Afternoon and Full-Day sessions.
- Where: Scotts Valley Middle School, 8 Bean Creek Rd, Scotts Valley, CA 95066
- When: April 1st – 5, 2019.
- Who: This camp accommodates two different age groups: 7-10 years old & 11-14 years old
- Tuition: Half day: $359 $259 Full day: $579 $479. Register before March 4, 2019 for discount.
Tagged Code Naturally