County of Santa Cruz offers ePlan training and support
September 10, 2019 — Santa Cruz, CA
To reduce paper waste and streamline building permit reviews, Santa Cruz County has expanded its electronic building plan requirements to residential permits and is committed to helping applicants to achieve smooth electronic submittals.
On Friday, September 20, at 1 p.m., the Planning Department will host a free group training in the Board of Supervisors chambers, 701 Ocean St., Santa Cruz, 5th floor. If you are a new to submitting electronic plans to the ePlan portal or just need additional support, please attend.
- County of Santa Cruz ePlan training
- Friday September 20, 2019, 1pm
- Board of Supervisors chambers, 5th Floor, 701 Ocean St, Santa Cruz
- For additional info: http://scceplanreview.santacruzcounty.us
The Planning Department is also making the following options available for those needing help in person, on the phone, or online:
- ePlan Help Clinics. Appointments are available on Friday mornings for personalized help at the Building Counter. Bring your laptop with the project loaded. To make an appointment, call (831) 454-3252 during regular business hours.
- Regular appointments. If you have a regular appointment at the Building Counter, you can receive personalized ePlan help. Bring your laptop with the project loaded. To make an appointment, call (831) 454-3252 during regular business hours.
- ePlan Hotline. Call 454-PLAN (454-7526) for assistance with electronic submittals. Messages will be returned promptly.
- Online. Visit http://scceplanreview.santacruzcounty.us, for electronic guides, YouTube tutorials, and more.
View associated videos on on YouTube.
Tagged County of Santa Cruz