Santa Cruz Tech Beat is the go-to source for all things tech in the Monterey Bay Region. It’s a news digest — and so much more — events, jobs, thought leadership, resources, a business catalog — for folks who want to know and share what’s up in tech in Santa Cruz, Monterey, and San Benito Counties. Santa Cruz Tech Beat also provides stewardship for legacy news, posts, articles, and information.
- Read Santa Cruz Tech Beat’s Sara Isenberg Connects the Dots (8/14/18)
- Read Conversation with Santa Cruz Tech Beat Founder Sara Isenberg. (7/22/18)
- Watch video of our FIVE year anniversary interview at the Santa Cruz New Tech Meetup (6/6/18), also below.
- Watch video and listen to what city leaders have to say about us, also below.
- Listen to Reach West interview (podcast) with Sara.
- Read the Sentinel article Santa Cruz Tech Beat chronicles the local tech community. (12/29/14)
- Read Santa Cruz Life’s article Santa Cruz Tech Beat Shines A Light On The Growing Santa Cruz Tech Community (2/10/14)
- Read the Good Times article Is 2014 the year Santa Cruz lands on the tech map? (3/26/14)
- Read Sara’s personal history in tech in Santa Cruz, written for the Good Times 40th anniversary issue.
- Read what folks are saying about us: endorsements.
Sara Isenberg, Founder, Publisher, Editor-in-Chief
Sara Isenberg is the Founder, Publisher, and Editor-in-Chief of Santa Cruz Tech Beat. Founded in July 2013, Santa Cruz Tech Beat remains a valuable resource to the extended business and technology community.
Sara also consults on managing software projects, web strategy planning, and provides development team services (including account management, vendor management, strategic partner management, beta project management, referrals to qualified technical team members, and more). Please visit http://saraisenberg.com or contact Sara by email if you have any project management, account management, or development team leadership or service needs.