Startup Investment & Community Capital Expo returns Sept 27
August 20, 2019 — Seaside, CA
Join us on September 27, 2019, 7:30am-2pm for the Startup Investment & Community Capital Expo, the region’s premier investment conference bringing together the region’s fastest-growing companies with top-tier investors, lenders and alternative sources of funding. The event will be held at the Embassy Suites in Seaside.
The region’s largest showcase of emerging companies connects regional companies with venture capitalists, bankers, angel investors and others who can help them raise the capital they need to grow their business.
The third annual Startup Investment event of the MPCC is a collaboration between the Startup Investment community and the Slow Money/Community Capital community in the Monterey Bay region. The goal of this exciting event is to provide businesses, investors, Chamber members, and the larger Monterey Bay community a forum for pathways to funding local and regional startup business projects.
Who should attend:
- Entrepreneurs and Startup Companies
- Angel and Venture Capital Investors
- Lenders and Other Sources of Startup Capital
- Partners in the Monterey Bay Startup Ecosystem
- Community Leaders
Goals of the Expo:
- Bring together startup companies and sources of capital
- Connect investors to startups seeking funding
- Network with fellow investors and entrepreneurs
The Startup Investment & Community Capital Expo (SICC) offers a unique opportunity for startup companies and companies and organizations that provide services to new companies. The event will bring together members of the Monterey Bay entrepreneurship ecosystem. Exhibitors can connect with: investors and lenders, new companies, media, incubators, accelerators, business services for startups, economic development leaders, and entrepreneurs.
We have designed the SICC so the exhibitors are in the main room where the opening and lunch presentations will be located to allow for maximum exposure and opportunities for networking. Your involvement in the SICC provides you with unique access to startup companies, investors, startup resources, economic development leaders, and others involved in the Monterey Bay entrepreneurship ecosystem.
- Main website: https://startupmontereybay.com/
- Event details: https://www.siccmonterey.com/
- Exhibitors: https://www.siccmonterey.com/exhibit-at-sicc-2019/
- Speakers: TBA
- To apply – https://csumb.universitytickets.com/w/event.aspx?id=1446&p=1
- To exhibit – https://csumb.universitytickets.com/w/event.aspx?id=1450
- To attend – https://csumb.universitytickets.com/w/event.aspx?id=1447
- Why attend: https://www.siccmonterey.com/why-attend/