Paystand Pioneers Assurety-as-a-Service With Application-Ready Blockchain API
August 1, 2019 — Scotts Valley, CA
New Assurety-as-a-Service solution from Paystand takes the steep learning curve out of blockchain. Using the Assurety API, any business can create and deploy blockchain networks and applications in minutes.
- Makes it simple to deploy scalable blockchain networks and applications in minutes using Paystand’s hybrid blockchain platform
- Lets businesses create digitally notarized record trails to ensure data is secure, trackable, and free of tampering
- No blockchain experience is required; ready for critical path use cases today
Today, Paystand launched the first Assurety-as-a-Service solution, allowing any business to deploy scalable blockchain networks and applications in minutes. Using the Assurety API, customers can create a digitally notarized record trail that is secure, certified, and fully auditable without the need for a trusted, central authority; developers can use Paystand’s hybrid blockchain platform to rapidly deploy applications that can verify any event, action, or identity in real-time.
“Assurety-as-a-Service lets businesses skip the steep learning curve and start using blockchain right now,” said Jeremy Almond, Paystand CEO. “Unlike other blockchain companies, we’ve actually been testing the use of an enterprise blockchain at scale for over four years with real customers. This is an important step in adding greater transparency to the financial system and the world at large. Ten years from now, I can’t imagine a single business that won’t be using blockchain technology.”
Paystand’s hybrid blockchain innovates on existing public and permissioned blockchain implementations to make it simple for customers to build immutable proof into their applications without any prior experience with blockchain technology.
The Assurety platform marries the benefits of both public and private blockchains by delivering the accountability of the public model, while still maintaining the data privacy of the permissioned model. This solves the inherent challenge of delivering a secure, trustless network while still balancing against collusion between the network actors themselves. The result is an application-ready solution that helps companies affordably and securely address the challenges of establishing provenance, authentication, and reconciliation with speed and accuracy.
“Assurety’s hybrid blockchain bridges the gap between public and private, combining the advantages of a trustless, decentralized, immutable public chain with the privacy and security expected of enterprise-level solutions,” said Omar Baqueiro, Director of Product and Engineering. “Assurety does that while making it easier than ever for businesses to use blockchain technology today. Any developer can use our API and spin up their own blockchain app in minutes.”
Assurety-as-a-Service is the first application-ready API that lets businesses easily launch and deploy scalable blockchain networks and applications using Paystand’s hybrid blockchain. Built on an enhanced Parity Substrate foundation, the API lowers the barrier for integrating enterprise-level blockchain functionalities into business applications. With Assurety-as-a-Service, businesses can:
- Launch Applications in Minutes: Easily build and deploy blockchain networks and applications using the turnkey Assurety API.
- Automate Compliance: Eliminate labor-intensive, manual compliance procedures through programmatically executed contracts.
- Improve Supply Chain Visibility: Helps improve anti-counterfeit measures and quality assurance while providing greater transparency into the overall supply chain.
- Improved Security: Uses cryptographic verification to make it easier to identify when bad actors try to forge or manipulate records.
- Learn more about Assurety-as-a-Service here.
- Full API documentation with over a dozen Assurety endpoints here.