Summer vacation is over – New Tech Meetup returns September 3
The Santa Cruz New Tech Meetup took a break during August, and now returns to its regular monthly meetup schedule of first Wednesday of the month. Learn about hot new technologies and mingle with fellow entrepreneurs, investors, bloggers, and tech enthusiasts.
- Santa Cruz New Tech Meetup
- Wednesday, September 3, 2014, 6pm
- Cruzio building, 877 Cedar St., Santa Cruz, CA
- Price: $10. Food & Beverage included.
- RSVP here: http://www.meetup.com/santacruznewtech/events/200581582/
September 3rd presenting companies will include:
- StatWing – Want to know WHY your customers purchased or churned, not just how many? StatWing provides meaningful data for the rest of us, at a price that won’t break your budget.
- Acorn App – Acorn is a location-based mobile app that allows you to send messages and reminder to yourself and others at specific locations.
- Weebly – Millions of people have started their own businesses with Weebly for building beautiful and dynamic websites that work brilliantly on desktops, tablets, and phones.
- Digital NEST – Creating entrepreneurship and community economic development by giving youth and young adults in Watsonville, CA marketable technology skills.
- Help Me Well and Happy Now Merger – Hear the story of how two local tech startups working on similar ideas collaborated instead of competing. They will share the new iteration of the technology that resulted.
Others to be announce 1 week prior the event.
To RSVP, go to: http://www.meetup.com/santacruznewtech/events/200581582/
Tagged Santa Cruz New Tech Meetup