Santa Cruz Tech Ecosystem
Tech in Santa Cruz? Grok!
by Sara Isenberg
Founder, Publisher, Editor-in-Chief, Santa Cruz Tech Beat
Curious about tech in Santa Cruz? New to the local tech community and want to catch up? Here is my current reading list if you’d like to get up to speed:
- For an overview of Santa Cruz Tech Beat, read this blurb [PDF].
- Read Santa Cruz Life’s article Santa Cruz Tech Beat Shines A Light On The Growing Santa Cruz Tech Community (February 2014).
- Read Good Times Weekly article Approaching Critical Mass — Is 2014 the year Santa Cruz lands on the tech map? (March 2014)
- For a great overview of the Santa Cruz tech hub, read the 3-part Xconomy series (July/August 2013) by Wade Rouch here.
- For another great overview of tech in Santa Cruz, read this Silicon Valley Business Journal insert (October 2013) produced by the City of Santa Cruz Economic Development Department:
- SVBJ’s Santa Cruz: A Vibrant Hub of Tech Innovation insert [pdf]
- SVBJ’s Santa Cruz: A Vibrant Hub of Tech Innovation online [web] including the “Further Reading” section.
- For a more recent topic, read about the formation of Central Coast Angels (December 2013). Stay tuned to Santa Cruz Tech Beat for more news on that.
- Check our back digests in the archive here.
- That said, most of Santa Cruz Tech Beat’s news is pushed out via a free, weekly email digest. If you’re new to Santa Cruz Tech Beat, subscribe here.
I’m proud to be one of the ambassadors to the Santa Cruz technology community.
Sara Isenberg curates and publishes Santa Cruz Tech Beat for the benefit of the extended business and technology community. When she is not volunteering her time for the tech scene, Sara makes her living by managing software projects, web strategy planning, and providing development team services (including account management, vendor management, strategic partner management, beta project management, referrals to qualified technical team members, and more). Please visit http://saraisenberg.com or contact Sara by email at email@example.com if you have any project management, account management, or Development Team leadership or service needs.