“Get Hired in Santa Cruz” is focus of June 7 SC New Tech Meetup
May 22, 2017 — Santa Cruz, CA
GET HIRED: Amazon, Plantronics, Modern Tribe, ProductOps, Portable Cloud, Paystand, Joby Aviation, Cyxtera, FullPower, plus UCSC BSOE CIED Pitch Contest
- Santa Cruz New Tech Meetup
- Wednesday, June 7, 2017
- Hotel Paradox, Santa Cruz
- 3-6pm for Idea Hub Pitch Competition
- 6-9pm for Networking and Meetup. Doors open at 6pm. Presentations start at 7pm.
- $15 (pay online now), $5 for students with valid ID.
- RSVP and pay here.
If you are serious about working where you live, this is the 2017 event you must not miss. Bring your resume on paper or thumb drive. Learn about each company, their culture, and available jobs. Plus, watch contest winners of the UCSC Idea Hub Pitch Competition present their projects.
• 3-6pm: Idea Hub Pitch Competition for Social Change – open to public no charge; UCSC students interested in competing, see IDEA Hub Pitch Competition for Social Change
• 6-7pm: Networking & Meet the Recruiters – food & beverage, live music, tables staffed by recruiters from hiring companies.
• 7-8pm: Company Presentations – Amazon (Marketplace) Santa Cruz, Plantronics, Modern Tribe, ProductOps, Portable Cloud, PayStand, Cyxtera, Joby Aviation, Fullpower.
• 8-8:30: UCSC CEID Winners – presentations by the top 3 winners of the pitch contest.
• 8:30-9pm: Networking
Learn about new technologies and mingle with 300+ fellow entrepreneurs, investors, bloggers, and tech enthusiasts. This event is always packed, so be sure to RSVP early. Entry fee is $15 (pay online now), $5 for students with valid ID. Admission includes food, beverage, and LIVE MUSIC.
Tagged Santa Cruz New Tech Meetup