What do Verve, LifeAid, Humble Sea, Conscious, OutSite, CruzFoam, Novatuer, Mountain Sea Adventures have in common?
April 27, 2017 — Santa Cruz, CA
- Santa Cruz New Tech Meetup
- Wed, May 3, 2017, 6pm
- Hotel Paradox, Santa Cruz
- RSVP here.
- Conscious Leadership Group / Timothy Peek: whether you are a tech company or not, learn keys on how to change your context to increase learning agility.
- Verve / Amanda Juris: Amanda travels the world selecting only the best coffee beans for Verve’s empire. What are the secrets to Verve’s success?
- LifeAid / Claudia Karpala: the Santa Cruz owned beverage company that is beating the cola giants. What tech are they using?
- Humble Sea / Frank Scott Kruger: another local company brewing their tech just for you!
- OutSite / Liz Ribot: looking for a perfect place to hold your next startup or company strategy meeting? How about adding surf, mt biking, and yoga? The co-living, co-working alternative.
- Cruz Foam / Marco Rolandi: a surfboard blank made from environmentally friendly materials? Learn how Cruz Foam is able to use shrimp shells for foam.
- Novatuer / Vernon Coleman: the mobile app RealTime connects people via experiences!
- Mountain Sea Adventures / Caitlin Davies: a new Santa Cruz adventure company that has evolved digital media, mobile games.
As usual, attend SCNTM to learn about hot new technologies and mingle with 250+ fellow entrepreneurs, investors, bloggers, and tech enthusiasts. This event is always packed, so be sure to RSVP early. Doors open at 6:00pm, presentations start at 7:00pm. Pay at the door. Entry fee is $15, and $5 for students with valid ID, and includes food, beverage, and live music. RSVP here.
Tagged Santa Cruz New Tech Meetup