Watch: Is Atom the Best Light Glove of 2017? You Decide.
By Sara Isenberg
Founder, Publisher, Editor-in-Chief, Santa Cruz Tech Beat
February 16, 2017 — Santa Cruz, CA
Futuristic Lights is still at it.
This is the local startup company launched a few years ago by two (then) high-school students, Zohar Wouk and Abe Karplus. They’ve just released a new product, Atom. You may recall way back in 2014, these two savvy guys launched a Kickstarter campaign and reached their goal in 30 minutes! We later wrote about their path “Futuristic Lights: From Kickstarter to Shipping” in 2015. (We’ve published a variety of other articles about Futuristic Lights, as well.)
Here’s the latest:
Once again the very nature of Gloving is about to be changed. Encompassing everything we’ve been working towards at Futuristic Lights, the Atom LED Light Glove is where everything comes together.
- True Full Sandbox Mode Control
- Motion Reactive 3-Stage Sandbox Switch
- “Flick” Color Programming
- 12 Total Flashing Strobe Patterns
- 6 Motion-Reactive Capable Modes
- 7 Available Slots To Program
- 38 Colors + Blank
- Battery Light Lock
- Improved Button Click (Best Button Click Feel Ever!)